Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Drugstore Makeup Starter Kit

I was rummaging through my makeup drawers just a few moments ago, and I really didn't realize how many amazing products I had - from the drugstore. Many of these are - or were at some point in time - part of my everyday makeup routine, so don't fret! I do highly recommend all of these products - or, trust me, I wouldn't be showing them to you - and I really do hope you enjoy them as much as I have over the years!

Since this is a 'beginner makeup' blog post, I included all neutral colors so the makeup doesn't seem overpowering if this is the first time you've tried anything like this before. The eyeshadows are mostly matte, the blush is completely natural, and the bronzer isn't too pigmented. (Okay, I know there's a bright red lip product here, but 1. it's not too pigmented so it's not entirely red, just a flush of color and 2. I didn't have a neutral shade of this product, but it's really fantastic.)


Pixi bronzer
NYX blush (mauve)
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (candy apple)
Physician's Formula Concealer RX
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow (adventurous)
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
Avon eyeliner (brown) - does this count as drug store? oops

Best of luck! Let me know if you try out any of these products!

xx Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment