Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Completed Look: Makeup for Traveling!

Hi lovelies, happy Saturday / almost Superbowl Sunday!

I know I'm just barely getting this post up in the schedule that I set for myself, but time somehow got away from me this week. Anyywayyyyy.....

I'm so excited to say that I'm leaving for Disney pretty soon, and it's time to start deciding on what to bring and what to wear. To gear up for my upcoming trip, don't be surprised to see an excessive amount of travel-related posts (such as this one.) Today, I wanted to show you guys a quick and easy, "travel-proof" face of makeup that I will more than likely be sporting on my nearing plane ride. So let's begin!

Covergirl Outlast 3-in-1 Foundation
Benefit Gimme Brow
Maybelline Great Lash Lots-of-Lashes
Maybelline Color Tattoo (Barely Branded)
E.O.S. lip balm

Face: Yes, I know. I just blogged about this foundation, but that's how much I love it! This foundation is perfect for travel because it's long wearing and primer, powder, and even concealer isn't needed with this. Slap some on, and you're good to go - wherever you're going!

Eyes: No primer or brush needed! Cream eyeshadows are ideal for long days spent in the car or on a plane/train - they won't budge and touch-ups are rarely needed! This color specifically helps brighten your eyes and tie together a look. Swipe on a few coats of this Maybelline mascara, and your lashes will look amazing without smudging or flaking throughout the day! Top it off with a bold brow (that takes literally seconds to achieve) and you're ready to conquer your day of traveling.

Lips: When I'm traveling, the last thing I want to be worried about is my lipstick smudging or wearing off, so applying just a lip balm is the only way to go! Obviously any kind will do, but this one happens to be one of my favorites. 

The best part about this whole look is that it can be achieved using absolutely zero brushes. Too tired to get ready before you leave the house? Take a small makeup bag and get ready at the airport!

What's your beauty essential when you're traveling? Let me know! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and keep a lookout for future travel posts, too!

xx Jenna 






No comments:

Post a Comment