Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

My Sincerest Apology + New Uploading Schedule

I would like to first start off by apologizing for not having a single post up in nearly two weeks. I want to cry just thinking about it. It pains me to admit that I really don't have any excuses, if I'm being completely honest. In plainest terms, I've just been too lazy to boot up my computer and type up a post. "Why?" you may ask. I DO NOT KNOW.


This will be no more, I assure you! I've decided it's time that I have a legitimate uploading schedule (mostly so I can hold myself responsible for breaking out my laptop and writing up a blog post.)

From now on, any formal blog posts - reviews, first impressions, hauls, routines - will be published Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and/or Saturdays. Any other posts (generally lifestyle posts, ones that I decided to write at the spur of the moment) will be uploaded on the days in between - Sundays, Tuesdays, etc.

Now I know what you're thinking: it's Monday, so today there should be a new fashion/beauty. However, this new publishing schedule will take place starting this Wednesday (so I have time to start preparing upcoming posts.)


See you all very soon!

xxx Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment