Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

2013 Superlatives: Fashion Favorites

Hi all!

I'm back with another "2013 Favorites" for y'all because I enjoyed writing the last one so much! I decided to split up today's post and yesterday's post so it wouldn't be too lengthy to read. I'll try not to ramble again as I did yesterday, but no promises. Let's begin:

1. Leggings



Sadly, I bought into the "common girl" status and have been obsessed with leggings / yoga pants this year. They can be dressed up, or dressed down, and worn with practically anything - and they come in a variety of colors, patterns, and designs (peep the Little Mermaid pattern on the top)! If by some crazy chance you don't own a pair of these, go buy some. 

2. High-top Converse

I've always owned a pair of low tops, but this year I invested in a pair of high-tops and have never looked back. They go with anything, and are insanely comfortable. And the best part? They're sneakers...that are cute. 

3. Beanies

This is a recent obsession. I never felt right in hats, but beanies are a total exception. I think anyone looks good in beanies, and the phrases on the front tell the world what you're thinking the moment you step into the room. Talk about fetch. 

4. Moccasins 

Basically worn on lazy days. Dressy days. Whenever. Like everything else thus far, cute and comfy. 

5. Midi / Statement rings

I've always loved rings, but there's something about a simple, delicate ring paired with a long double-finger ring that I love. These are just a few of my favorites. 

6. Knee-high / Thigh-high socks and tights

Don't hate me. I sadly don't have a picture for this favorite, but I'm sure you've all seen this trend blow up in 2013. I love wearing these with circle skirts, over jeans/leggings, and tucked into boots to give an outfit an extra something. Obsessed with these, and they're super easy to DIY (future blog post?) 

Thanks for reading! Let me know what your 2013 fashion favorites were in the comments below. 

Until next time!

xx Jenna


No comments:

Post a Comment