Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

PROM 2014: HAIR, MAKEUP, OUTFIT

It's officially Prom season!

I got my hair done at my favorite salon....
I straightened my hair on my own (to save time) and then I had my hair curled with two braids along the frame of my face. Then, both braids were bobby pinned around the crown of my head, and some of my hair was looped through that braid to create a waterfall effect. Confusing, I know. 


Then, I had my makeup done at MAC. Let me just say, they did a fantabulous job. I showed the super nice woman a picture of my dress, told her I didn't want anything too crazy, and she worked her magic. 

I don't know specifically every product that I'm wearing, but I do know a few:
MAC angel lipstick
MAC viva glam rihanna lip gloss
MAC harmony blush (as bronzer)
MAC plum foolery blush (as blush)
MAC matchmaster foundation in 1.0
MAC mineralize skinfinish natual in medium
MAC blacktrack fluidline

Okay, so I know basically everything but the eyes and eyebrows. Haha. Anyway, I think it came out really, really, nice.



And finallyyyyyyyyyy....... the dress!



I absolutely loved my dress! It was a champagne-beige-gold color with black lace overlay and rhinestones along the neckline. The back had a corset and was slightly longer than the front, so there was a little train. It had a sweetheart neckline and a drop waist skirt. (I'm not sure of the brand unfortunately.) For shoes, I ended up wearing some black flats that I already owned (even though I showed two different heels in my haul post.)

Hope your prom was as great as mine!

xx Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment