Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

OOTD #2 & FOTD #1

Yes, I will start off by saying that I didn't wear shoes the entire day, hence why I am pictured in socks. Now you may ask, "Why not just thrown on a pair of shoes?" Well, curious reader, that's a good question. One I do not have the answer to. 

You may also question if I indeed wore the flannel like this all day. I would respond, "Yes, I indeed did."

Finally - once again - this isn't technically an OOTD / FOTD. I wore this a few days ago when my family had friends over for my mom's birthday. 


top #1: black tshirt (Victoria's Secret)
top #2: white and grey checkered flannel (Old Navy)
bottoms: black compression pants (Old Navy)
socks: Kohls

I tried to keep it natural with the makeup, since only a few people would be over.


Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream
Benefit Erase Paste
Benefit Bo-ing Concealer
Rimmel London Stay Matte pressed powder
NARS laguna bronzer
NARS orgasm blush
Anastasia brow pencil
Benefit Gimme Brow
Urban Decay Naked 1 + 3 palettes 
EOS lip balm

Please pay no mind to this horrific face I am making. There wasn't much natural lighting, so I had to awkwardly angle my face to even somewhat see the eyeshadow. 

xx Jenna




No comments:

Post a Comment