Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

My MAC Collection!

Hey y'all!

Something you guys should know about me is that MAC is definitely my go-to makeup brand. My first piece of "high end" makeup was bought from MAC. I think part of the reason that I love it so much is because of my mom. When I first started getting into makeup, my mom is the one who introduced me to MAC. Just a little disclaimer, I definitely don't have the biggest MAC collection out there (I can promise you that), but I do have quite a few products. I don't intend to brag about the products I have whatsoever. I thought I'd give you all a peak into a part of my makeup collection and show you guys what I have! So let's begin . . .


 This the overview of all the products. Down below I have closeups of some of them. 



These are all of the lip products that I own from MAC including swatches of all of them. 

PENCILS: 
Throw Me a Line! ProLongwear lip pencil (2012 Summer collection)
Nightmoth ProLongwear lip pencil

LIPSTICK:
Salute! (amplified)
Viva Glam Nicki (satin)
Viva Glam Gaga (lustre)
Cyber (satin)

LIPGLASS:
Send Me Sailing (2012 Summer collection)
Style Packed
Viva Glam Nicki
Viva Glam Gaga


Emerald Sea powerpoint eye pencil
Graphback technakohl eye-liner


Plum Foolery (sheertone shimmer blush)
Sunbasque (sheertone shimmer blush)


All That Glitters 
Antiqued
Jaunty (frost, 2012 Summer collection)
Naked Lunch (frost)
Espresso (matte)
Blanc Type (matte)
Miss Piggy Pink (frost, limited edition)

Along with these products, I have a 217 blending brush (LOVE!), Prep + Prime skin base, and Blacktrack fluidline. 

I highly recommend MAC products as a good starter to any makeup collection. I hope this helped some of you guys!

xx Jenna 


No comments:

Post a Comment