Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

OOTD #4 & FOTD #4

Yet another OOTD and FOTD because 1) they're insanely easy to write about and 2) I, personally, enjoy reading / looking at these the most. 

This specific day I was attending a very casual baby shower. It was warm (or, rather, warmer than it has been) so I decided it was time for cuffed jeans and tribal heels.


top: Victoria's Secret (tshirt) Old Navy (tank)
bottoms: Old Navy
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell (discontinued, sadly)


smashbox camera ready BB cream
Bo-ing Concealer
Benefit Erase Paste
Naked Basics Palette
MAC blush (harmony, used as bronzer)
Maybelline Lots of Lashes
Rimmel London Stay Matte
I don't remember what I wore for blush; MAC plum foolery perhaps?

In case you haven't noticed, I always generally wear the same face routine so I'm thinking of posting about that in the near future? Stay tuned...

xx Jenna


No comments:

Post a Comment