Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Back to Basics: The Little Black . . .

I just want to say how difficult this post has been trying to write. No idea why. Any who . . 

Instead of droning on and on with a long introduction, I'm going to cut right to the chase. There are certain things every girl needs in her life. And several of those things happen to be of the color black. Everyone knows about "The Little Black Dress" so here are a few of my favorite items that I find extremely necessary to every girl's closet - each, appropriately, in the color black:

. . . Shirt

Victoria's Secret

. . . Bag

Coach

. . . Heels

Steve Madden

. . . Boots

H&M

Now these all might seem quite obvious, but they're so obvious that I found myself without any of these until the more recent years. Black, specifically, is a vital color to have in clothes, shoes, and accessories, and I find it even more important to have them in versatile items. Each one of these can be dressed up or dressed down depending on what you wear them with!

Hope this was even a little bit of a help for you guys.

xx Jenna











No comments:

Post a Comment